About the job
We are looking for a Graduate Engineering Trainee to join our Sales & NPD team.
The candidate must be currently enrolled or a recent graduate from an Engineering college.
If selected, the candidate will be the primary person to closely coordinate activities across all departments in the organization to fulfill customer requirements.
- Track all new Enquiries (RFQ for manufacture of plastic components)
- Work with internal teams to determine feasibility of Enquiries
- Closely analyze 2D/ 3D engineering drawings
- Conduct thorough engineering analysis to ensure enquiries can be fulfilled
- Work with Associate & Senior Engineers to prepare quotes
- Coordinate with internal departments to obtain new Purchase Orders
- Coordinate with Operations teams for all ongoing projects
- Diligently follow processes & maintain documentation
- Recent Engineering Graduate (Preferably Mechanical/Production/Industrial)
- Fluent in MS OFFICE (Primarily MS Excel)
- Ability to read 2D / 3D drawings
- Good Communication Skill (English 3/5 || Tamil 4/5)
- Knowledge of plastics moulding and moulds making is a bonus
- Must be within 45 mins by bike ride to the factory or willing to relocate
- CTC upto Rs 25,000/ month for candidates from premier institutions
- Company will provide ESI benefits
- Company will provide daily lunch at subsidised rate
- Promotion to Associate Engineer with additional benefits after 1 year training period