About the job
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader (min. 15 years) to join our accounts department. The candidate will be responsible for leading a team of accountants to oversee the day-to-day operations, including payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, tax compliance upto finalization of accounts. The leader must also report metrics and resolve any issues or conflicts by working closely across all departments of the organization.
- Preparation of P & L and Balance Sheet
- Working with Internal and Statutory Auditors
- Ensuring IT Returns and compliance of ROC filings with the Company Secretary
- Computation of Statutory taxes ESI,PF, TDS, TCS, GST, Professional Taxes etc) and timely remittance to Govt. Filing of respective Returns.
- Liaison with Govt Agencies, DGFT etc.,
- Preparation of Cash Flow statements, week wise.
- Follow up Debtors for collection
- Reconcile Statement of Accounts, Monthly, with Debtors and Creditors.
- Preparation & Monitoring of Monthly Factory Expense Budgets
- Maintain Fixed asset Register
- Maintain COSTING sheet for all Plastic components
- Montor Raw Material Consumption
- Discuss with Bank for increase in Working Capital, Term Loan requirements etc
- Submission of dashboard reports to Management weekly
- Should walk the shop floor to observe wastages etc
- Should give Monthly, Suggestions for Improvements (continuous improvements)
- B Com degree with Min. 15 years in Manufacturing/ Automotive Industry
- MComm graduates/ ICWA Cost Accountants preferred
- Candidates, who have cleared Intermediate CA group, but not cleared CA Final Exam
- Must reside within 40 mins from the Factory
- Should have handled a Team size of Minimum Three members
- CTC upto Rs 6 to 7 LPA
- Company will provide statutory benefits
- Company will provide daily lunch at subsidised rate